From John H.
Hi Everybody, here is a forwarded message from Rob Oats of the Okehampton Model Flying Club. It would seem the best option as suggested, is to just hold just one event at the most suitable venue Sunday the 11th Oct.
Good Morning Everyone,
Storm Alex has scuppered our plans for the aerotow at 18 Acre this
Sunday. We have next Sunday as the reserve, however this clashes with
the aerotow at Little Haldon. If the weather conditions favour Little
Haldon we will cancel. If weather conditions mean an aerotow in Exbourne
is more favourable than Little Haldon then we will consider holding the
event in Exbourne.