CAA registration

By | November 19, 2019

A brief note to our members that we will need a competency certificate by the 30th November to continue flying legally. The certificate can be either.

  1. A BMFA A, B or C certificate
  2. A CAA issued competency certificate
  3. A BMFA competency certificate.

Any member that currently holds a BMFA A Certificate and/or above need not do anything more for now. Unless you have already registered with the CAA for a Flyer and Operator ID, The BMFA will will register us when we re-join in December.

John is in the process of issuing advice via email on how to obtain the BMFA certificate.

It is also worth noting that our BMFA insurance is only valid if we fly legally.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.